Although London is in Tier 4, as permitted under the most recent government guidelines (19th December 2020), you can still book essential at-home deep tissue, sports and physio style massage treatments to protect and restore your health.
In accordance Government guidelines and regulations, our general wellbeing massage services are suspended at the moment. Treatments essential to physical and mental health such as deep tissue, sports or therapeutic massage will remain available however.
We will update this page with further updates as they become available and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Like many of you, we’ve been following the news of the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic over the past few months. We’d like to reassure you by sharing some of the actions we’re taking in line with Public Health guidelines.
We’re communicating closely with our therapists
We’re asking our therapists to let us know immediately if they’re experiencing any flu-like symptoms, and to inform us if they’ve recently returned from an area of coronavirus concern. If we feel they pose any risk we will immediately suspend their profile until further notice. We’ll continue to update our advice according to the latest government guidance.
Safeguarding measures we have introduced
- Therapists have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly for at least 30 seconds before and after all massages and at regular intervals throughout the day.
- When taking public transport they will be required to wear masks and single use hygiene gloves.
- You can now state whether or not you require your therapist to wear a mask throughout the duration of their visit.
- No head or face massage is permitted at the moment and pregnancy massage is also off limits.
- Any therapist who reports feeling unwell will immediately be removed from service until further notice.
If you feel unwell
Please avoid booking with us if you’re sick. By abstaining from booking, you will protect not only your therapist but their future clients as well. Our therapists reserve the right to refuse to perform the massage if they believe you are exhibiting any covid like symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation!