Meeting your mobile massage needs in Hammersmith
Stress can be one of the biggest factors affecting our health and its symptoms can have detrimental effects on both our physical and mental health; that’s why it’s important to prioritise your mental health by taking combative steps to prevent burn-out and promote relaxation through methods such as massage therapy.
Massage People in Hammersmith are big advocates for less stress and our clients relaxation needs are central to our business model. We offer mobile massage services across the Hammersmith area so whether you’re staying in a hotel in Hammersmith, working in Hammersmith or living there, there is a mobile massage service perfect for you and at an affordable price.
Hammersmith can be one of the busiest and most overwhelming areas in London, particularly due to its close proximity to the more central of London boroughs, so Massage People are passionate about offering mobile massage services to clients in the Hammersmith area so relaxation and health can be something easily accessible to all living or passing through Hammersmith. After all your health is your wealth so it’s vital to take the time to not only look after it but to prioritise it.
What sets us apart
With no shortages of options in London, you might be wondering why you should book your mobile massage in Hammersmith with us. We figured you might ask, so we outline below just some of the reasons why you’ll love us:
- All of our massage services are mobile, so whether you’re in a Hammersmith office or living in Hammersmith, our massage therapists will visit you at your specified address, taking the hassle out of finding your way to a salon
- It is easy to book a massage online and unlike other beauty and relaxation services, it is quick
- Our massage therapists are flexible and work outside of the normal office hours so if you were hoping to squeeze in an evening massage before bed or an early morning massage before work, our therapists have got you covered
- All of our masseuse are fully vetted and go through extensive screening and trade testing. They are also incredibly passionate about the healing powers of massage therapy and are dedicated to creating the most relaxing environment for their clients and maximising client satisfaction
- You don’t need to worry about having cash to pay your therapist as you can easily pay online via card. A lot of our therapists also carry card readers so you can pay after your massage. Just look for the therapists with a card symbol beside their pictures on the website
- Our website boasts our masseuse’ real-time availability so you can check if your regular therapist is available and how quickly they can be with you – it’s possible to get a massage in as little as one hour
- Affordable prices; massages start from as little as £50 for one hour
- Hammersmith office locations: We offer corporate wellness packages for businesses in Hammersmith who would like to avail of on-site massages for their staff
- Earn stamps towards a free massage each time that you book a massage with us
- Tonnes of options to choose from including Swedish, full body and Indian head massages
The cold hard facts
Among some of the many benefits of having a mobile massage in Hammersmith include:
- Massages relieve stress, tension and anxiety, thus promoting a deeper, more restful night’s sleep
- Massages can counteract some of the effects of sitting as they have been proven to improve posture
- Regular massage therapy can help those who suffer with chronic pain or conditions such as fibromyalgia
- Massages have been shown to improve circulation
- Massages can relieve sports injuries and postoperative pain
- Massages can improve pain of osteoarthritis
- Certain studies have shown that massages can reduce chemotherapy-related nausea
- Symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome can be reduced through massage therapy
- Massages can lower blood pressure
- Massages can reduce the pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis
- Massages can improve mobility, as well as improving balance in older adults
While some people might believe that a massage is just a way to reduce stress and improve relaxation, in fact, this could not be further from the truth. Massages have a number of health benefits which can be felt both physically and mentally.
Massages on offer
We have a wide pool of massage therapists offering mobile massage services in Hammersmith and we specialise in all types of massages, from the regular to the more unusual.
From British to Japanese to French to Hungarian, our masseuses all hail from different corners of the world and bring with them a wealth of experience and expertise in certain types of massages. They are also openly encouraged and supported in pursuing further studies so they are always on-hand to bring you the best in massage therapy in Hammersmith.
Our mobile massage services in Hammersmith include:
- Full body massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Indian head massage
- Back, neck and shoulders massage
- Head and facial massage
- Lomilomi massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Foot massage
- Shiatsu massage
- Thai massage
- Hot stone massage
- Relaxation massage
- Sports injury massage
- Accupressure massage
- Four-hand massage
- Reiki massage
- Trigger point massage
- Chair massage
- Couples massage
Registering takes a matter of seconds. Once you’ve registered you’ll get a stamp every time you book with us. Once you accumulate 8 stamps your next booking is free. Free bookings can be 90 mins long!
Simply book online using our fast and user friendly booking system. You can either download our app from the app store or play store or just use our website. After making your booking you will immediately receive a confirmation email with the booking details. Your therapist will also text you directly as a courtesy once she receives your booking.
We do not offer any sexual services or extras.
It’s entirely up to you, there is no pressure, we are here simply to relax you, not to stress you out. You will not be judged either way!
You can choose. When you book you will be asked if you require a therapist with a treatment table. Please note that there is a £15 table surcharge on top of our normal rate if you select this option. If you don’t require a table, rest assured that our therapists are highly trained at performing massages on the floor or bed, this also allows your therapist to reach you on shorter notice and means you don’t need to clear out space for a table. Our therapists will usually carry a yoga mat with them as well.
Your booking confirmation text message will contain a number for you to call should you need to cancel, you can also text your therapist directly if that’s more convenient.
For an oil based massage you should undress to your own level of comfort, some people prefer to be naked during their massage whilst others prefer to wear underwear.
Of course, massage is a personal experience and each therapist has their own individual style and having a preferred regular therapist is totally normal. You can also submit booking requests via the app and website to any therapist too, provided they cover your post code.
We are very proud to work with what we believe to be some of the very best massage therapists available in London today!
A lot of time and effort is expended vetting each one and each therapist goes through a very careful interview process before being selected to work with our team.
We also use a 100% independent review platform which means you can trust the feedback you read on our page!
We have been asked this quite a few times during our many years in business and our answer is always the same, no! Of course, the ideal way to have a massage is on a proper treatment table however in London that is not always possible. Not all therapists are willing to carry tables and not all client’s have sufficient space for one to be set up, particularly some clients who are staying in hotels.
In Japan for example many large hotels have in-room massage services and the vast majority are done on the bed. We want everyone to be able to enjoy the benefits of massage, so we cater to both options. We also make it clear to clients that being massaged on a bed does not have any sexual connotations and does not mean there are any sort of sexual services on offer!
We are a mobile massage service operating in the city of London and Greater London. Our therapists will visit you at your home, hotel or office from zones 1 to 6.
To check whether or not we cover your area, go to our online booking page and enter your post code in step 1.
If you’re interested in booking your next mobile massage in Hammersmith with Massage People, full details of all our our services can be found online at www.massagepeoplelondon.co.uk. You will also find further details of our competitively-priced and attractive corporate wellness packages – a surefire way to promote wellness and productive among your staff.