The Massage People Islington, Quality London Massage At Home
Mobile Massage in Islington, London
Massage People is a mobile massage service available to people living and working in the Islington borough in London. Offering a wide range of luxurious massages in your Islington home or workplace, our team are friendly, professional and committed to ensuring you have the most relaxing experience possible. It might be that you’re taking a break from a busy day exploring the British Museum or shopping on the Islington high street or maybe the stress of the commute into King’s Cross station has left you feeling in dire need of some relaxation – no matter where you are in Islington, our highly trained therapists will always come to you.
5 Reasons why to choose as your Islington Massage Therapists
We employ only the best of massage practitioners, ensuring all our therapists go through a rigorous vetting process for your security and peace of mind.
All of our therapists have numerous qualifications in massage therapy and are encouraged and supported in continuing to expand their knowledge of the various types of massage therapy.
Hassle free – whether you’re in work in your Islington office or relaxing at home, our therapists will make the journey to you.
You can choose to pay in a way that is convenient for you.
Our low prices mean maximum relaxation at a minimal cost
What Are The Benefits Of Massage
Regular massage therapy has countless benefits – not only for your body but for your mind too. Much like an apple a day keeps the doctor a way, incorporating massages as part of your lifestyle will see a significant improvement in your overall health. But don’t just take our word for it, a wide variety of research from across the world has shown the extensive benefits of regular massages:
- Massage therapy improves sleep patterns and promotes deeper sleep
- A 30-minute massage two days a week has significant effects on reducing chronic lower back pain in women
- Massages have significant effects for patients with pain associated with cancer – back massages have an immediate effect and could be used as a short-term, interim method of pain relief.
- Long-term massage treatment can aid in asthma control.
Apart from the overall physical health benefits, massage therapy is one of the most effective methods of relaxation and with our convenient Islington massage services, it’s easy to make relaxation part of your lifestyle and find the time for you.
Massage People recognises the importance of alleviating stress in the workplace and offers a number of massage services for office workers through our corporate wellness programmes. The chair massage is a popular option for offices looking to support their employees’ wellness and encourage relaxation as a lifestyle choice.
What massage services do we offer?
We take pride in the wide range of massage options that we offer to our Islington-based customers and we continually strive to provide clients with the most choice and flexibility when they book with us.
If you have a particular problem area that you are concerned about, our massage therapists will ensure they focus on this and adapt the massage to your needs. Just like no two people are the same, no massage is the same and every time you book a massage with us you will enjoy a tailor-made experience.
Among some of the massages we offer clients are:
- Pregnancy and postnatal
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Thai massage
- Back and neck massage
- Couple massages
- Swedish massage
- Trigger point massage
- Plus many more!
There is no shortage of choice when it comes to massages however you might find yourself wondering what the difference between all of these massages are, if any. While it might seem like each massage does the same thing, the fact is that each technique is individual and brings with it is own benefits.
Massages for relaxation and stress relief
- Swedish massage – the most common type of massage, a Swedish massage is a great stress relief and uses a combination of light and deep pressure to create a relaxing experience
- Hot stone massage – the weight of the hot, smooth stones helps release the tension in your body, in turn releasing some of the stresses of daily life
- Chair massage – an excellent choice for office workers or those on the go, this is the most convenient of the massage family as it doesn’t involve any oils or undressing. It’s also fast-becoming a popular choice for hen parties, offices and other events
Massages for treating pain
- Deep tissue massage – this massage does what it says on the tin, applying deep pressure to specific problem points and working out the knots in your muscles
- Trigger point massage – this technique focuses on a specific area in the body with the therapist pinpoint the problem muscle and relaxing it through deep pressure
- Reflexology – this technique stimulates points on the feet and hands which in turn has a knock-on effect on the whole body, helping to alleviate pain
Massages for mental wellness
- Shiatsu massage – this type of massage improves the flow of energy throughout the body, promoting a health body and a healthy mind
- Sleep massage – this massage is a great way to encourage an excellent night’s sleep while lowering stress and promoting full body relaxation
Whether you’re looking for a short-term relaxation method or a longer-term lifestyle change, or just simply looking to promote more wellness in your office, book your next massage in Islington with us and we’ll take care of the rest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Registering takes a matter of seconds. Once you’ve registered you’ll get a stamp every time you book with us. Once you accumulate 8 stamps your next booking is free. Free bookings can be 90 mins long!
Simply book online using our exclusive, super easy booking system. After making your booking you will immediately receive a confirmation text message. Your therapist will also text you directly as a courtesy once she receives your booking.
We do not offer any sexual services or extras.
It’s entirely up to you, there is no pressure, we are here simply to relax you, not to stress you out. You will not be judged either way!
No. Our therapists are highly trained at performing massages on the floor or bed, this also allows your therapist to reach you on shorter notice and means you don’t need to clear out space for a table. Our therapists will usually carry a yoga mat with them as well. Some therapists can carry a table, if they can it will always be clearly stated in their profile description?
Your booking confirmation text message will contain a number for you to call should you need to cancel, you can also text your therapist directly if that’s more convenient.
For an oil based massage you should undress to your own level of comfort, some people prefer to be naked during their massage whilst others prefer to wear underwear.
Of course, massage is a personal experience and each therapist has their own individual style and having a preferred regular therapist is totally normal.
We are very proud to work with what we believe to be some of the very best massage therapists available in London today!
A lot of time and effort is expended vetting each one and each therapist goes through a very careful interview process before being selected to work with our team.
We also use a 100% independent review platform which means you can trust the feedback you read on our page!
1 Hour: £50
1.5 Hour: £70
2 Hour: £90
If you are a registered rewards member your automatically get £5 off 90 minute and 120 minute appointments.
Please note that a travel supplement fee may apply to some areas in zones 4, 5 and 6. Once you enter your post code in step 1 of our online booking page, the travel fee will be added to the price in step 3 automatically if applicable.
We are a mobile massage service operating in the city of London and Greater London. Our therapists will visit you at your home, hotel or office from zones 1 to 6.
To check whether or not we cover your area, go to our online booking page and enter your post code in step 1.