Mobile Massage Paddington - top-quality massages right to your doorstep
Lying in the heart of London between two royal parks, Notting Hill and the West End, Paddington has something for everyone. There’s always something to do, even if what you want to do is absolutely nothing – and that’s where Massage People’s mobile massage services in Paddington come in.
We offer a wide range of massage services in Paddington and the beauty of it is you never even have to leave your home, hotel or office for it. Our friendly and qualified massage therapists will come to an address of your choosing and at a time that suits you.
- Luxury massages without the luxurious price tag to match – a 60-minute massage at just £50
- Friendly, qualified, professional and passionate massage therapists
- Corporate wellness packages
- Easy online booking system
- Choice of payment – online, cash or card after your massage
- Caters to all areas of Paddington – mobile massage services direct to your home, office or Paddington Hotel
Why choose a Mobile Massage in Paddington?
We believe that massages are a necessary escape – a way to liberate yourself from the stress and noise of daily life and take some time for you. From the minute you book your massage with us, you’re on your way to a more relaxing day, particularly seen as you don’t need to stress about getting to your appointment on time or navigating the streets of London to find a massage parlour hidden atop a period Georgian house. From the get go, we take your stresses and make them our own by putting ourselves as the ones to navigate the streets and worry about getting to you on time (which we always do, of course).
Massage therapy – a healing touch for body and mind
- Alleviates stress by reducing levels of stress hormone cortisol
- Eases anxiety and depression
- Improves emotional wellbeing
- Aides a more restful night’s sleep
- Relaxes and soothes the mind
- Lowers heart rate
- Excellent relief for work-related stress
- Loosens muscles and releases tensions and knots in the body
- Aides digestive issues
- Effective headache relief
- Effective in relief from chronic pain
- Relieves inflammatory conditions
- Promotes flexibility
- Improves lymphatic system
What massage services are available?
- Hot stone massage: Heated basalt stones are used to massage the full body and introduce heat deep into the muscles
- Aromatherapy massage: Light pressure massage using essential oils
- Swedish massage – Medium to light pressure massage
- Coconut melt massage – Medium to light pressure massage using warm coconut oil
- Pregnancy massage – Decrease swelling and ease muscle pains and aches with a light pressure massage
- Destress massage – Focusing on three typical stress areas – head, back and feet – with a light to medium pressure to ease away tension
- Indian head massage – An instant relief from tension and stress. Upgrade to ear candling available
- Reflexology: Specific reflex pressure point massage on areas of the foot to stimulate and relieve areas of congestion
- Sports massage: An excellent therapeutic muscle restoration massage. Sports massages can be used to treat not just athletes but anyone who might suffer from chronic muscular pain such as sciatica
- Deep tissue massage: Another excellent treatment option for relief from sports injuries or those suffering from extreme muscle tension. This massage involves the use of elbows and the forearm and is not intended to be relaxing
- Chair massage: A handy option for office workers and corporate wellness programmes, this massage involves the client sitting down in a chair and receiving a massage over their clothing with no oils
- Inner calm massage: A deeply relaxing and soothing treatment for mind and body, using a blend of oils to promote a sense of inner calm
- Eastern head massage: Influenced by the principles of Ayurveda, a perfect option to release tension stored within the shoulder, neck and head muscles and an effective way to stimulate the scalp
- Hand and foot massage: A quick and relaxing massage which provides instant health benefits such as improved finger and wrist range of motion, enhanced circulation and reduction of trigger points in muscles
Registering takes a matter of seconds. Once you’ve registered you’ll get a stamp every time you book with us. Once you accumulate 8 stamps your next booking is free. Free bookings can be 90 mins long!
Simply book online using our fast and user friendly booking system. You can either download our app from the app store or play store or just use our website. After making your booking you will immediately receive a confirmation email with the booking details. Your therapist will also text you directly as a courtesy once she receives your booking.
We do not offer any sexual services or extras.
It’s entirely up to you, there is no pressure, we are here simply to relax you, not to stress you out. You will not be judged either way!
You can choose. When you book you will be asked if you require a therapist with a treatment table. Please note that there is a £15 table surcharge on top of our normal rate if you select this option. If you don’t require a table, rest assured that our therapists are highly trained at performing massages on the floor or bed, this also allows your therapist to reach you on shorter notice and means you don’t need to clear out space for a table. Our therapists will usually carry a yoga mat with them as well.
Your booking confirmation text message will contain a number for you to call should you need to cancel, you can also text your therapist directly if that’s more convenient.
For an oil based massage you should undress to your own level of comfort, some people prefer to be naked during their massage whilst others prefer to wear underwear.
Of course, massage is a personal experience and each therapist has their own individual style and having a preferred regular therapist is totally normal. You can also submit booking requests via the app and website to any therapist too, provided they cover your post code.
We are very proud to work with what we believe to be some of the very best massage therapists available in London today!
A lot of time and effort is expended vetting each one and each therapist goes through a very careful interview process before being selected to work with our team.
We also use a 100% independent review platform which means you can trust the feedback you read on our page!
We have been asked this quite a few times during our many years in business and our answer is always the same, no! Of course, the ideal way to have a massage is on a proper treatment table however in London that is not always possible. Not all therapists are willing to carry tables and not all client’s have sufficient space for one to be set up, particularly some clients who are staying in hotels.
In Japan for example many large hotels have in-room massage services and the vast majority are done on the bed. We want everyone to be able to enjoy the benefits of massage, so we cater to both options. We also make it clear to clients that being massaged on a bed does not have any sexual connotations and does not mean there are any sort of sexual services on offer!
We are a mobile massage service operating in the city of London and Greater London. Our therapists will visit you at your home, hotel or office from zones 1 to 6.
To check whether or not we cover your area, go to our online booking page and enter your post code in step 1.
Ready to book?
Simply fill in the easy and quick booking form, which takes just a few seconds to complete. Don’t worry if you don’t want to pay online as you can always pay cash to your therapist after the massage and a lot of our therapists even carry mobile chip and pin devices so paying card after the treatment is an option too.
Then sit back and relax and wait for your Paddington mobile massage therapist to ring your doorbell.